We care about your website redesign as much as you do. From the moment we meet with the prospect, we consider them a client from that moment forward. Every website we work on is an opportunity to make something better, not just “new”. Our dedication to form as function is key to our vision for every redesign.
All of the above issues can be resolved with a knowledgeable website redesign company at the helm. We put our ideas and skills in the service of your business goals as you express them to us, allowing you to lead the direction of the redesign while we provide the expert hand.
We use an agile project management process, a command of cutting-edge web technologies and a focus on winning engagement best practices to keep your redesign on track. We proactively keep you the client involved on a periodic basis with a rhythm that allows you to focus on your business while your redesign goes on unobtrusively in the background. We make the meeting and feedback process easy, orderly, productive and understandable.
Many web redesign firms out there can have a division between their design and marketing brains, leaving your site ill-prepared for real-world use. Flip180 stays close to current best practices of landing page UX, SEO and social sharing. We facilitate analytics on your backend whenever possible, helping you to prepare the way for a focus on targeted traffic and conversions.
Our Design & Marketing Teams Will Help You:
When your company follows the above imperatives, your redesign will succeed. That’s why we emphasize these imperatives in every website redesign we take on for our clients in every possible niche.
- Has it been 3+ years since the last redesign?
- Is your website non-responsive?
- Are returning visitors dwindling?
- Does your website look “busy”?
- Is it difficult for your prospects to find what they need from you?
- Is your bounce rate over 25% for qualified traffic?
- Is your site layout cluttered or inconsistent?
If you answered “yes” to any of these, it could be time to get a website redesign audit.
- Visuals: branding, design, UI/UX and other look and feel aspects
- Search engine visibility
- On-page SEO optimization factors like tagging
- Schema factors that employ structured data to help create featured results eligibility and greater searchability
- Lead funnel analysis, including analysis of how you capture leads from traffic, the quality of that traffic, it’s sources, the ways of streamlining that lead traffic and improving it
- CRM analysis (how you retain and upsell previous or existing clients)
- For publications and blogs, revenue optimization analysis
- PPC, retargeting and other ad-based campaign options derived from your niche market data