- Graphic ad design
- Landing page design
- Email design
- PDF downloads
- Email capture popups
Make sure that you are, too. Let’s join forces to make that happen.
Flip180 scouts out the technologies that will be in play a year from now, making sure you’re a prime destination for the next iteration of the Web. From rich snippets and moving design elements to voice search results, we bring you into the future version of your brand your clients will be expecting.
Editor-in-Chief at Techgen Media Group.
Vice President of International Digital and Social Media Content for the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners.
Founder & CEO, BleuLife Media Group, Inc
- Has it been 3+ years since the last redesign?
- Is your website non-responsive?
- Are returning visitors dwindling?
- Does your website look “busy”?
- Is it difficult for your prospects to find what they need from you?
- Is your bounce rate over 25% for qualified traffic?
- Is your site layout cluttered or inconsistent?
If you answered “yes” to any of these, it could be time to get a website redesign audit.
- Visuals: branding, design, UI/UX and other look and feel aspects
- Search engine visibility
- On-page SEO optimization factors like tagging
- Schema factors that employ structured data to help create featured results eligibility and greater searchability
- Lead funnel analysis, including analysis of how you capture leads from traffic, the quality of that traffic, it’s sources, the ways of streamlining that lead traffic and improving it
- CRM analysis (how you retain and upsell previous or existing clients)
- For publications and blogs, revenue optimization analysis
- PPC, retargeting and other ad-based campaign options derived from your niche market data