Gartner’s (the end-client) WebDev requirement to their assigned design project management team was to develop a number of interactive applications to use on touchscreens at different conference events. Each application had to be custom developed using client-side software and be able to work offline, while storing all the analytical data generated offline for future use.
Each app was to have at least a few different forms of content like text, audio and video. Each user interaction and each interaction was to be recorded into an analytic software in the Cloud.
Marketing goals met.
- In this web app case study, the challenging 3-week deadline was met and the final app provided all the above tracking features in a highly responsive and engaging application format.
- All four apps were designed to be highly-responsive.
- Each app was used by 600-800 attendees with on average 4 interactions per user.
- An in-depth tracking layer with analytical data recording diverse metrics
- Our application development helped the end-client to successfully reach the core marketing goal for the event.
- Completed within the 3 week deadline.