Is your current nonprofit editorial team overwhelmed — or nonexistent? Would you like to stop spending time on low-level tasks and reclaim your proper organizational role? You’re not alone!
Most nonprofit org magazine editors are juggling too many hats. They can’t easily hire in-house assistants or give the extra hats away. Your print and offline periodical and/or blog production suffers in ways that visibly eat away at you and the brand. Digital marketing is not even an afterthought in many cases.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
As managing director or editor, you don’t want to get lost in lower-level production tasks!
Get world-class remote digital marketing:
- Omnichannel digital strategy planning
- Data-driven SEO strategy plan
- Niche-targeted SEO w/ white hat best practices
- Page & post database SEO optimization
- Video, channel & page optimization services
- Social media marketing strategy to create viral fans!
- Social updates writing, planning, scheduling & reporting
- Get a dedicated social media maven / team lead!
- Carefully-crafted brand messaging
- Social engagement repsonse
Editor-in-Chief at Techgen Media Group.
Vice President of International Digital and Social Media Content for the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners.
Founder & CEO, BleuLife Media Group, Inc