Our task for this niche trade magazine was to migrate all of the content from an old content management system to a new one while restructuring and optimizing all the content into a magazine-style website layout, redesigning the magazine into a truly responsive Web format.
- Roughly 500 articles were cleaned, restructured and migrated to the new system
- UX was also redesigned & optimized
- Page loads were substantially optimized
- Organic search engine visibility was optimized
- A subscription-centric architecture was designed,
- Issue-level landing pages were constructed.
- A digital past issue archive was created.
The changes altogether allowed FabShop to get more internal organic leads and convert them more often via a fully-working website marketing funnel adequate to prospect expectations.
In this case, the end effects of the transition were enormous and multi-factored, from traffic to search visibility via indexing and many other areas.
The results in this magazine and WebDev case study are specific to the clients or end-clients themselves. Actual results for prospective clients will differ according to special conditions specific to the website or app in question, as well as the ability of the client’s team to facilitate in-project feedback.
All business names and logos represented on this page are the intellectual property of their respective owners. Flip180 Media makes no claims to ownership or affiliation with regard to these names and/or logos outside of a marketing case study context.